Keep Ben in the News

Take one healthy child, call it something nice...
Scrub away the grime, negotiate a price...

Touched by Adoption

Touched by Adoption
Dont ask stupid questions

Starting the year with hope.  

Thursday 3 January 2008

Well, Xmas and New Year are out the way now. I survived! Hope everyone had a lovely time. I have decided that this year I am going to try and do something positive with all this adoption crap that surrounds me. I still have along way to go when it comes to finding peace with my own story. I started to Blog as a way of trying to make sense of everything....

Going over things brought feelings of hurt I never thought possible. It was alot easier to get side tracked with other aspects of adoption and ignore the real reason for my blog. The few events I have managed to write down have though in there own way helped. I am starting to get a bit of a time line on events, something I think I need to do.

I am going to get back on track and write and make sense of things (a bigger picture usually helps). Call it my personal therapy, get it all out in cyber space haha. My own circumstances have lead me to looking deeper into the whole adoption industry, I say industry because that is exactly what it is. What I have come across has disturbed me. So much so that I cannot ignore it. I have started another blog http://adaptingmyidentity.blogspot.com/ concentrating mainly on our UK family Courts and forced adoption issues. I am also joining forces with Mariana from illegal adoptions Greece in the hope of bringing EU adoption issues into the open. Ben Needhams abduction from Greece is just one example of corruption unchallenged.

Anyway I hope 2008 will be the year that sees some change in adoption reforms God knows we need them!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Starting the year with hope.

  • Gershom Kaligawa
    5 January 2008 at 01:39  

    Thanks for everything you do!! I'll add your new blog up on my links! :)

  • Andie D.
    5 January 2008 at 15:08  

    I blog mainly to figure out all of my adoption shit. It helps to get my thoughts, the stories, the ideas down on paper (or on the world wide web - whatever). Sometimes I start writing and I'm overcome. It hurts sometimes. But I usually end up feeling better after I've worked it out.

    Glad to see you are able to focus on the adoption industry and bring it to the attention of the EU. I wish you much luck!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster