Keep Ben in the News

Take one healthy child, call it something nice...
Scrub away the grime, negotiate a price...

Touched by Adoption

Touched by Adoption
Dont ask stupid questions

not worth a title  

Saturday 9 February 2008

Why do I do it, why put myself through it. It wasn't till I was drowning in my snot and tears that I actually realized I was doing it. Doing what... searching fuckin searching.

I must have gone from site to site for hours. Sad thing is I wasn't looking for anyone, I was hoping someone might be looking for me. Pathetic or what. I'm an adult and Im sat crying because all those searching post and not one solitary person wants me. I need to give myself a slap and get some sleep. Once again without any warning fucking adoption has had me in the net again!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ not worth a title

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster