Keep Ben in the News

Take one healthy child, call it something nice...
Scrub away the grime, negotiate a price...

Touched by Adoption

Touched by Adoption
Dont ask stupid questions

Poor Scouser Tommy  

Sunday 15 June 2008

Dad, you probably taught me this song before I knew my ABC. You used to say an old man sang it to you after you were kidnapped by evertonians. I believed you, well it was your name! I miss you so much. If your looking down on me you will know I know the truth about my 'adoption' but it hasnt changed how I feel about you. I bet you laughed your socks of when I discovered my family were ALL Evertonians. Happy Fathers day. Nearly 20yrs and still no justice. YNWA
xxxx

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Poor Scouser Tommy

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster