Keep Ben in the News

Take one healthy child, call it something nice...
Scrub away the grime, negotiate a price...

Touched by Adoption

Touched by Adoption
Dont ask stupid questions

1969 First Memory  

Friday 24 August 2007

Sitting in the back of a removal, eating a sausage roll. I have always had a clear memory of that day. Ask me what the house we were leaving was like, and I couldn't tell you...


My dad had sat me on a big wooden chair right inside the big van. I had been driving the removal men nuts by running riot. I can even tell you where my sausage roll was from, it was from Sayers.

I never questioned myself about that memory or why it was so clear to me. It was just my first memory. Everyone has one it was no big deal.
It turned into a big deal for me in 2005. July 12th, 2 weeks before my 40th birthday.

That was the day I met my real mum and family for the first time. That was the day I found out that the day before the big move was the last time I saw my mum...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ 1969 First Memory

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster