Keep Ben in the News

Take one healthy child, call it something nice...
Scrub away the grime, negotiate a price...

Touched by Adoption

Touched by Adoption
Dont ask stupid questions

Remembering to laugh  

Thursday 4 October 2007

I have found a really good web site tonight http://poundpuplegacy.org/. It deals with all aspects of adoption, care issues, child abuse and the likes. Why mention it? It reminded me to laugh!

Amongst all the serious issues the pound pups has HUMOUR. God I forgot what that was. My blog reads like a manic depressive slit throat cancelled party! I start going through my adoption stuff for posting and sometimes I'm right back in the time.

Once I stir up one bad memory it tends to trigger ten more. You know what though, I'm not a manic depressive and I did have some fun times growing up, usually at some poor bleeders expense, but hey I was young! After saying all that, I cant think of one funny thing that doesn't make me sound cruel, sick or one of Britain's most wanted! I always had a warped sense of humour and it was always getting me in trouble. Its no good, I'm sitting here laughing my head off remembering, god I was a vile child! I just hope any of my victims sustained no lasting damage. haha

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Remembering to laugh

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster